Thursday, November 02, 2006

Learning to Crawl

Good morning. That last bit was a downer, wasn't it? Didn't know it was going to end up there. I'll try to be more cheerful.

So . . . I'm figuring out the blogger technology and here's our first image. I haven't figured out getting this to the sidebar or adding a proper link to http://www.fussy.org/nablopomo.html. Maybe in time.

While I'm playing with images, here's another:

Well, that wouldn't go where I wanted it. Never mind. I'm doing a reverse Howard Hughes thing with hand sanitizer; I've a nasty cold and started obsessively washing my hands with Purell to be less contagious. This is part noble concern for my fellow man, part OCD and part fascination with new technology. So far, no one has started looking at me funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home