Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Not An Interesting Story

Our town has a lot of problems with its schools -- currently we're in the middle of a nasty negotiation with our teachers, but before that it was getting rid of a poor fit of a superintendent, improving the reading curriculum, focusing on teaching . . . . There's a lot of work to be done. I spend way too much time on the local message boards arguing with people about all this stuff, and I'm not sure if it's because I care or because I like to argue. Anyway, I think the debates have made a difference.

These discussions get heated and from time to time I lose my temper and it's embarrassing. I mean, there they are, some silly decisions in black and white and there's really no denying you wrote something so stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home